Sunday 28 December 2014

Lucy

If you think this is about the film Lucy, you're absolutely right! That film was fantastic! And the only people who didn't like it, I can think  of are the one's who didn't understand it. I reckon, this film changed my life to some extent. (for about 2 days)

Though this was a hypothetical way of answering the 'unanswerable' questions, the way she 'feels' after reaching a state of innate sense of awareness, which she couldn't ever think of was possible, is what gives me goose bumps.The way she portrays how she feels the blood in her veins, the energy flowing in the atmosphere, her mother's breast-milk and almost everything that we know about but ignore to think or even feel, is incredible! 

All of us can relate to this, can't we? We know how we encounter all of this, if not often, at least some randomly sometimes.. We know there's  energy in us, we are made up of extremely minute particles and are aware of almost everything happening in our organs. That's when I realized, we humans are extremely skilled at forgetting the old and getting used to what's new.
For instance, changes; We know things change and are not comfortable with them, but, after some time, we get on with the change, rather, we get habitual. 

Or this may also be called the inability to put things into practice..
I read somewhere 'Atoms study atoms and the brain named itself' I knew this all my life, but this was like a piece of information! I felt as if my life had just been caught cheating on me! Or perhaps, it was myself and the way I learned how to think.. 

Yet after watching the movie, I had a loads of questions in my mind. Some were as weird as 'When I hear the world 'world' I think of the blue and  green globe floating in a black background which we often refer to as the earth. But, the world consists of everything from a cell in a human body to the cell phone that person uses to text and call, what would a person like her think of when they hear this word. Can they see everything that exists, when they here the word 'universe'? 

These thoughts freaked me out! They were scary, yet felt familiar..

No comments:

Post a Comment